Saturday, March 23, 2024

Happy Birthday, Patty!

Dear Hearts,

March 24th is the birthday of Patricia Helen Bornhop: daughter of Jim and Mary Claire; sister of Jim, Mary Fran, John, Mike, Matt, Anne, Jerry and Margaret; wife of Andy; mother of John, Andrew and Thomas; mother in law to Misty, cousin, in-law, niece and friend to a bunch more.

I am grateful to report I am healthy and very happy here in Orange, California, joyfully awaiting the birth of our first grandchild! Misty and John are expecting their baby boy on May 3. Having witnessed our siblings on both sides of the family become grandparents, I am so grateful to step into that magical time of life.

For employment, I continue to work part-time in varied capacities--as a marketing/communication consultant; a Vote Center Supervisor at election time; and in a creative and administrative role at a small company here in Orange.

Andy has recently retired and I love having more time with him to poke around town, dig in the garden, or travel to far-off lands. Home is where I prefer to spend time, especially with family and friends, entertaining or celebrating together. 

So, happy birthday to me, and may I have 66 more healthy ones, by the Aunt Joannie Sullivan Law of Longevity Aspiration of 2008.

God bless us and save us and keep us from harm.

Written by Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment