Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Happy Birthday, Penelope!

Dear Hearts,
Penelope dressed as Madaleine for Halloween 2019

February 27th is the 7th birthday of Penelope Antoinette Sullivan, the youngest daughter of Mike and Shelly Sullivan; sister of Jake, Mia, Seanus, Gus, Sophia and Max; cousin to a few dozen, niece, granddaughter and friend to many more.

It's been a few years since I've spent time with little Nelly but I'm confident she is the same sweet girl who is wonderfully curious, carefree and happy. When she climbed into my lap at the suggestion of reading a book together, my heart melted and I would've given her anything she wanted at that point.

So, happy birthday, sweet Nelly, and may you have 118 more healthy ones, by the Aunt Joannie Sullivan Law of Longevity Aspiration of 2008.

God bless us and save us and keep us from harm.

Love, Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment