Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Happy Birthday, Patty!

Dear Hearts,

March 24th is my birthday (Patricia, Patty, Pitty Pat, Ninah, Pidge, P-Bug, Pattissima, Patay, P, AP): daughter of Jim and Mary Claire; sister of Jim, Mary Fran, John, Mike, Matt, Anne, Jerry and Margaret; wife of Andy; mother of John, Andrew and Thomas; aunt, cousin, in-law, niece and friend to a bunch more.

It is gratitude that I can say I continue to enjoy a charmed life here in the City of Orange, in good health and with my sweetheart, Andy.

I continue to work part-time here and there in varied capacities--as a Vote Center Supervisor at election time, and supporting a small-business woman who owns the nation's largest mobile giftwrapping company.

Andy and I have enjoyed the return of live music, seeing lots of talented artists in a variety of settings--Jason Isbell, Watson Family Hour, Wilco, James Taylor & Jackson Browne and lots of local bands.

With spring having sprung, I'm happy to get back to gardening and anticipate a great crop of sweet peas soon. Hopefully I'll also have some Bells of Ireland to share, but it's my first shot at growing those beauties.

So, happy birthday to me, and may I have 69 more healthy ones, by the Aunt Joannie Sullivan Law of Longevity Aspiration of 2008.

God bless us and save us and keep us from harm.

Written by Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment