Thursday, July 14, 2022

God Bless John

Dear Hearts,

Today, July 14, 2022, one of the finest men we all know died. John Vincent Andrew Sullivan, born January 8, 1952, passed away after a year and a half bout with melanoma. In all his roles in life--son, brother, husband, father, grandfather, uncle, cousin, nephew, friend, coworker, serviceman, lawyer, parliamentarian, policy maker--he was kind and compassionate. More words will come in the near future, but for now please keep Nancy, Mike, Lindsay, Matt, Maggie, Evangeline, Violet and Brandon in your prayers.

He is at peace and certainly watching over us. God bless us and save us and keep us from harm.

Love, Patty

1 comment:

  1. A good man and my first cousin my own age. I'm saddened by this news, but I understand the relief that he no longer bears that cross. My condolences to his family and the rest of the clan. He will be missed by us all. He was an example for us all to live up to. Rest in peace, cousin John.

    ReplyDelete