Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Happy Birthday, Patty!

Dear Hearts,

March 24th is my birthday (Patricia, Patty, Pitty Pat, Ninah, Pidge, P-Bug, Pattissima, Patay, P, AP): daughter of Jim and Mary Claire; sister of Jim, Mary Fran, John, Mike, Matt, Anne, Jerry and Margaret; wife of Andy; mother of John, Andrew and Thomas; aunt, cousin, in-law, niece and friend to a bunch more.

It is with terrific gratitude that I can say I continue to enjoy a charmed life as a good old-fashioned housewife. The bonus of the past year is that I have been quarantined with the love of my life--both of us healthy, safe, comfy and completely entertained. I work here and there at temporary jobs like supervising a Vote Center and as a virtual classroom aide at Mt. Baldy School, as well as a small-business marketing consultant on a freelance basis. 

During Covid I've steadily completed a fair number of items on my "one-day-I'll-get-to-it" list: easy quilting, digitizing print photos, creating a gnome house for neighborhood children, building personal binders for my immediate family, etc. I'm showing my organizational nerdiness here...

Soon we will get back to celebratory gatherings, live music, travel, and being available to family and friends who need a little help with anything from babysitting to copy editing to anything else. In the meantime, if any of your little ones would like a story read to them, check out a few videos I've posted on Youtube. I take requests, too!

Hanging with Holdenđź’™
So, happy birthday to me, and may I have 70 more healthy ones, by the Aunt Joannie Sullivan Law of Longevity Aspiration of 2008.

God bless us and save us and keep us from harm.

Written by Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment